Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thai food overload

Last week, I had a photoshoot that involved something everyone loves: food.

In the days leading up to the shoot, I had mixed feelings of excitement and uncertainty. It's always thrilling to be paid for something you enjoy doing, but this was my first time photographing food for commercial use. While I've always been interested in food photography, it's not something that necessarily captivates me. When I see food, I think "eat" rather than "shoot."

It wasn't in my area of expertise, so the thought of potentially messing it up was scary. I didn't want to end up with the same type of photos that people take on Instagram right before they devour their sushi.

However, the good news is that I was also able to devour the food that I photographed. Who doesn't love a win-win situation?

Here are some glimpses from the shoot:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        



Crispy pork in delicious Thai sauce with rice and egg toppings


Mouth watering aren't they?


I know you want to taste it!


Crispy Thai crackers


Finger foods

Enticing!




Doesn't really look healthy. But oh well, try to resist these.



Hypertension, Thai style.


I bet you're feeling hungry now. Thai food is renowned for being incredibly flavorful, although some dishes can be quite spicy and may cause an upset stomach...

Thai cuisine is among the most diverse in the world, offering a vast array of dishes with unique combinations of herbs, spices, and ingredients.

If you ever have the opportunity to visit Thailand, I highly recommend it to fully experience the sights, smells, and tastes of authentic Thai food. Don't settle for the imitations in your own country marketed as Thai restaurants - they are often far from the real thing.

Adding Thailand to your bucket list is a must, not just for the food, but also for the country's rich culture and stunning landscapes.


De Talat Phlu


I would like to thank De Talat Phlu restaurant for trusting me on this one.

And their food are delicious and surprisingly lighter on the pocket.













De Talat Phlu restaurant is located at the 4th floor of Siam Square One bldg.(Across Siam Paragon), Bangkok.

Delicious Thai food at its best. Don't forget to visit the place.


Cheers!


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment