Thursday, October 3, 2013

I love Fuji colors!


These past few weeks I knew I needed a little break, took my mind off anything that involves blogging.

After a long hiatus, now I'm back.

To spice up my life a little bit, I decided to add another camera in my collection.

I am thinking I needed a compact camera, even with just a prime 35mm lens,my DSLR sometimes feels like a heavy and bulky computer.

I need a camera I can carry around with me when I'm lazy to bring my DSLR.

I decided to buy this notorious fixed lens little camera from FUJIFILM.

(Well, after a very long research and finally after the finance department a.k.a wife approved the budget release for it)



The infamous Fujifilm Finepix X100!



x100


And it didn't disappoint!

The camera feels and handles different. Feels solid but lighter.

I'm a fixed focal guy, so I love the fast f2 prime attached into it.

A breathe of fresh air. A lovely retro look with an optical viewfinder!

And the FUJI colors..


Photo straight from the camera, no post processing done except watermarking. 

Sweet, lovely FUJI colors...


Can't explain exactly what it is.


The texture...the colors...



                                          Photo straight from the camera, no post processing done except watermarking. 

The colors are something I cannot replicate in post processing.

I am a 100% RAW shooter, but I am starting to love the JPEG interpretation of this little gem.



                                            Photo straight from the camera, no post processing done except watermarking. 


I will spend more time with this, and maybe will post some review.

But to be honest, I am already loving this camera.

The fuss about its quirks are over-hyped.

Can't wait to do portraits using this!

Oh, did I mention leaf shutters and a built-in ND filter?

Cheers!

Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment