Sunday, November 17, 2013

Portrait #6

I came running late, felt bad I might have missed something, and I expected a more advance photography workshop.

In the first place, It was titled "Premium Master Photography Workshop".

I was wrong.

Yesterday, Fujifilm Thailand and  Big Camera shop held a basic photography workshop for owners of their X series models.

The workshop dealt with the basics of photography as well as the features of the Fuji's X series camera models.

I expected it to deal more with advance photography techniques, but it didn't.

But I was not disappointed at all.

The people there are fun to be with and I get to shoot with their pro models too.

Not to mention the delicious buffet and the free tour around the Chao Phraya river.

It's nice to be around people who are enthusiastic about photography, amateurs and pros alike.

Fujifilm's provided model for the workshop.

The best part is, I got to experience shooting in a studio.

Shot with my Fuji X100 with two lights in a clam shell set up at front and one at the back for the rim.

I do hope next time they will offer a more advance photography workshop.

Also, I hope they did gave certificates yesterday.

But aside from that, it was fun and it's free. What more could I ask for?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment