Friday, February 28, 2014

Looking back: A self-review

As everyone does, I sometimes like to look back and (cringe) criticize my photos.

Admittedly, I took around a hundred portraits since I started this hobby.

Most of them are so so.

They look like selfies with instagram filters on. Ha!


It's either I am experimenting or didn't know what I'm doing.(probably both)


To make me feel good somehow, posted below are  my few favorites. (in random order)


Tum @ Mahidol University

Kristine @ Queen Sirikit Park

Coach Ariel 


Ernesto @ Koh Larn Thailand

Lyn @ Erawan national park



Jashiel @ Suan Rot Fai


Fujifilm model

 Thai model


Lyn @ waterfalls


Jash reading

Janette @ Koh Larn


Did I made any progress?

I hope so.

I also realized that I am still learning, and will have a lot yet to learn.

Any suggestions on how I can improve my photos?

Share your thoughts in the comment section.

Cheers!

Alex






No comments:

Post a Comment