Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sweeter the second time around

We were able to take portraits of Kristine again yesterday.

To see photo of the first shoot, click here.

I was not quite happy with the results back then.

Fortunately, Kristine agreed to meet us again and re-shoot.

This time we made sure we have enough time to do the shoot.


Chatuchak park Thailand is a nice weekend getaway.


Chilling out with great acoustic music.


Country girl armed with a guitar

Alone with her music



Shot taken by my wife Lyn. Candid and lovely! :)

This time we are more relaxed, we have enough time and light.

The photos are somehow what I envisioned them to be.

I hope you enjoyed the photos too.


I'll be visiting my home country Philippines next week.

I'm looking forward to take portraits of awesome people and beautiful landscapes there.

Cheers!

Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment