Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome to shutterbugs hub!


Ever since I started photography as a hobby a year ago, having a blog about it lingers in my mind. But as a newbie owning a camera, and really having no knowledge about photography, I scrapped the idea. After sometime though,  after learning a few aspects of photography, I feel like there is a need for photographers to share and help each other when it comes to starting a hobby in photography.  That idea inspires me in creating this blog, a place where pro and amateurs alike can share their knowledge and experiences in photography. This is where I am going to document my progress, my learning insights and every experience I had about photography.

This is also my way of sharing our photography to the world.

We highly encourage other people to be contributors too. Please send us a message if you are interested.


Thank you for dropping by.

Alex
updated Feb. 12, 2014