Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Featured photographer: Stephan Conrad



Stephan Conrad is a street photographer from the Lower Saxony, Germany. He is the very first street photographer we will feature here in Shutterbugs Hub. Let's get to know more about him.




1. Firstly, tell us a little something about yourself.

My name is Stephan Conrad. I was born in 1973 in Nordhorn. Nordhorn is a nice little town in the Lower Saxony Germany not far away from the Netherlands.

2. What is your background in photography and how long have you been doing this?

I can´t remember when I started taking photos. As a child I had a lot of pocket cameras and the quality of the pics was not really good. My first "better" Camera was a Fuji HS20EXR bought in 2011. That was the beginning. The photography-virus infected me.

3. What camera equipment do you use to shoot? 

My favorite camera at the moment is a Canon 650D with lenses for every Situation ( EF 35mm, 50mm, 17-85mm, 70-300mm, EFS18-55mm). A Canon Speedlite 430EXII, different filters, remote control ,etc. I also use a Fuji S100FS. It´s one of the best bridge camera that you can buy for little money

4.What are your favorite subjects to shoot? And why?

At the moment I spent most of my time for street photography. It fascinates me, to take pics of unknown persons or situations. That is the truest way to show faces, how they really are. 




5. What software are you using to process your photos?
Adobe Photoshop CS6, nothing else.

6. Can you show us some of your most favorite work and tell us a little bit of something about them?



These at the moment are three of my favorite and latest pics. No comment from me, I hope the pics telling you enough.











7. Lastly, if we want to see more of your work, where are you posting them and how can we contact you?

You can email me at stephanconrad@arcor.de or check out my Facebook Page.

Thank you

Stephan Conrad


----------------------




Stephan Conrad from Nordhorn, we are very glad you agreed to be featured here in Shutterbugs hub. We hope to see more of your work here someday. Thank you very much.

New here? Please check all our featured photographers here. 

And check out our other topics here. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment