Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Portrait #9

Pattaya is a city in Thailand, a beach resort popular with tourists and expatriates.

It is located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 100 kilometres (62 miles) southeast of Bangkok.

Hangin on the shore of Pattaya, one can see a lot of tourist and water sport enthusiast. It is indeed a busy tourist attraction. 

After the trip to Koh Larn, we had a short opportunity to relax and take some photos at the shore of Pattaya.

Still armed with a single speedlight and my x100, I wanted to create a different mood for my next portrait.


Aunt Janet made a quick pose for us.


With this I can conclude that I will be alright travelling with a light kit, my X100 and a single speedlight. 

Not enough for a pro work, but good enough for travelling light do that one can enjoy the trips more.

Cheers.

Alex





No comments:

Post a Comment