Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thai food overload

Last week, I had a  shoot that includes what everybody love; food.

Days before the shoot, I had mix feelings of excitement and uncertainty.

Being paid for a work you like is thrilling, but it is the very first time I will be photographing foods for commercial use.  Food photography is something I always wanted to do but something that doesn't really sound interesting to me. When I see food, me thinks EAT not SHOOT.

It's not my field of expertise, and the thoughts of messing it up scared me.

I'm afraid I might end up with  the same photos that Instagram users took right before devouring their sushi.

Good thing is, I also was able to devour eat what I photographed. Who doesn't love food?. Win-win for me.

Here's some glimpse of it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          


Crispy pork in delicious Thai sauce with rice and egg toppings


Mouth watering aren't they?


I know you want to taste it!


Crispy Thai crackers


Finger foods

Enticing!




Doesn't really look healthy. But oh well, try to resist these.



Hypertension, Thai style.


I bet your'e hungry now. Thai foods are really mouthwatering. (Sometimes tongue burning and gut wrenching...)

Thai food is one of the most diverse in the world.

Come visit Thailand to see, smell and taste real Thai foods.

Forget the ones you get in your own country advertising as Thai restaurants. (It's not even close)

It should really be in your bucket list. And not just the foods, there is a lot to do and see in Thailand too.



De Talat Phlu


I would like to thank De Talat Phlu restaurant for trusting me on this one.

And their food are delicious and surprisingly lighter on the pocket.













De Talat Phlu restaurant is located at the 4th floor of Siam Square One bldg.(Across Siam Paragon), Bangkok.

Delicious Thai food at its best. Don't forget to visit the place.


Cheers!


Alex