Tuesday, November 4, 2014

One lazy weekend

On a quiet Saturday morning, with nothing but time to spare, I decided to pick up my camera and explore the world around me.

It's amazing how even the familiar streets and corners can transform under the lens. With every click, I discovered new perspectives, colors, and shapes that I never noticed before.

It's a refreshing break from the usual routine, a chance to slow down and appreciate the beauty of the present moment. And for me, there's no better way to start the weekend.





And what better way to start your Saturday morning than with a cup of coffee?




Oh yeah, toasted bread and scrambled eggs certainly is way better.

But only if it came with the coffee.






Can't go out, it was raining. (We're not in the mood to do so anyway)

Played pool with Lyn instead.







Saturday turned out to be a great day for me and Lyn, but Sunday's weather wasn't as kind to us. Despite that, we still managed to make the most of it and have some fun.
Cheers!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment