Friday, August 2, 2013

Featured photographer Q&A: Aditya Bhardwaj



Our guest photographer today is based in Chandigarh, India. He is a hobbyist who just love to take photographs of nature. He will prove to us that everyone can enjoy photography without spending a lot of money. Let's now start asking him some questions.






1. Firstly, tell us a little something about yourself.

My name is Aditya Bhardwaj. I am from Chandigarh, India. Right now I'm just about to complete my studies.I'm pursuing Management Studies.




2. What is your background in photography and how long have you been doing this?

I started photography in 2011. Earlier, I was not at all interested in taking pictures, but later on I found out that I can be good at this too. I'm not taking any kind of studying in this field, so I just keep on practicing it and trying to be good at it.



3. What camera and equipment do you use to shoot?

I'm using Fujifilm HS20EXR Bridge Camera and a couple of filters and a Tripod.



4.What are your favorite subjects to shoot? And why?

If you see my work then you can easily guess that I'm into nature photography. Everything emerges from nature that is why it keeps on attracting me. I love it's colors, it's simplicity as well as it's complications, I love taking photos of green things and stuff . . . . Another thing I am interested in are photos of old buildings. I hardly took portraits. 



5. What software are you using to process your photos?

I use software like Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Lightroom 4.7 , picasa and Photomatrix pro for HDR.



6. Can you show us some of your favorite works and tell us a little bit of something about them?


Photo#1


I took this photo from the walking path of Sukhna Lake which is the place of attraction for tourists . This is the end most point of the lake where you get to see beautiful reflections of green bushes and the sky . It was a beautiful day so how could i miss going to that place. And yes I did get wet that day.



Photo#2


This 2nd picture I took at my place only . It was a random picture for me but photography is not about taking photos of good things only but it is all about making things look good. So, I decided to process this picture and this is the result. It's not a Honey Bee but just another specie of a bee. I had to apply HDR to get more details in this picture.




Photo#3


This picture is of an old Catholic church which is located in Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh. It is a small town not too far from my place. This church was built in a shape of a cross by the Britishers in 1877. Now this church is known as the Anglican Church.




7. Lastly, if we want to see more of your work, where are you posting them and how can we contact you?

People can contact me at adianshu2006@gmail.com
And you can see my work on my Facebook photography Page Aditya Bhardwaj Photography.

Thank you very much.

Aditya Bhardwaj

END

<-------------------------------------------------------------->


Thank you Aditya for giving us your time. You proved to us that everybody can enjoy photography without robbing the cash registers. As a student and as a self taught enthusiast of photography, I hope you can inspire a lot of people to join our bandwagon and enjoy photography too. We hope to someday feature your photographs again.


Please check out other featured photographers:
Alex
Lewis Mann

For those enthusiast, amateurs and pros that wants to be featured here please send me a message.




<<-- previous Alone and playing with my toys



3 comments:

  1. Thats great Aditya. Keep up the good work. two thumbs up... Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. If you know any other photographers that wants to be featured, please refer him to me.

    ReplyDelete